Massollo, 9 rue Saint-Vincent de Paul, 33800, France, is the data controller, in accordance with the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
This privacy notice describes the ways in which we process the Personal Data we obtain from you through our website or by e-mail.We aim to clearly explain to you what data we use, why we use it, how we use it and what your rights are.The processing of information communicated through the Site has been declared to the CNIL.
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AND WE DON NOT SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
The information we collect via the website may include:
1. The personal data you enter, e.g. name, address, email address etc.
3. Your IP address (the identification number of your computer) is automatically recorded by our server. This is used to register your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, are recorded by the emails we send you (if you choose to receive our email updates about our products and offers).
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
1. In application of the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, it is reminded that the personal data you are asked to provide are necessary for the processing of your order and for the establishment of invoices, as well as for the management of orders, to ensure the personalization service and for the commercial relations between the parties. This data may be communicated to any of the Vendor's partners in charge of the execution, processing, management and payment of Orders. This information and data is also kept for security purposes, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
2. To carry out security checks (this may involve forwarding your data to credit reference agencies, who will check it against private and public databases. They may retain it for use in future security checks - this helps us and you protect against fraudulent transactions).
3. To comply with legal requirements We may use third parties to perform certain activities, such as processing data, monitoring how customers use our site and sending emails.
4. To improve our products We may use your collected data for statistical purposes to help us improve our products and services. This data will allow us to inform you of offers, products and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS, new technologies or other means we consider appropriate. If you wish to receive this information, please check the "Yes" box when you enter your details. You can unsubscribe later - please see "Your Rights" below.If you do not want to provide us with this information, please do not use these features on our website.
You have, in accordance with national and European regulations in force, a permanent right of access, modification, rectification and opposition with regard to the information concerning you. This right can be exercised by writing to email@example.com, indicating your name, surname, e-mail address and customer reference in order to exercise your various rights.
1. You can ask to update your data by sending us an email here, with your new precise data. Please be sure to put "update" in the subject line of the email.
2. You may later request to no longer receive marketing communications. You must contact us at :firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "No Marketing" in the subject line and include the following information: Your address with zip code and your email address We will remove your data from all marketing communications, but will retain it to process your orders, customer service and post-sale obligations. Alternatively, you can send us your data by mail to the address below (3).
3. If you have any questions, comments regarding this privacy notice, or wish to request access to your Personal Data or exercise your privacy rights, please write to us at
9 rue Saint-Vincent de Paul